[Solved] Blank screen in TestFlight

Here’s the problem:

• My app is already available in Apple’s App Store and Google Play and works
  • I uploaded a new version for the App Store and it got rejected: when testing, the Apple folks were confronted with a white screen
  • I checked for problems, but while live testing in Thunkable worked fine, in TestFlight the app indeed just opened with a blank screen
  • Uploading the already working and available version in TestFlight or downloading it on my phone directly (which is possible since a few weeks) gave the same result: blank screen
  • uploading older, working versions that previously worked in TestFlight gave the same problem: a blank screen and nothing else

So now I’m stuck with this problem: I have a working version of the app available in the App Store, but I can’t update it. I have asked Apple for help, but they claim it is an app problem. Uploading the app with a different name, certificate, profile etc: same problem, a blank screen.

Has anyone encountered the same problem? Any ideas how to fix this?

This is project-dependent – Apple is right – so I think you’ll need help from Thunkable Support unless you want to share your project link here.

There could be several reasons for a blank screen so it’s hard for me to guess why this is happening.

1 Like

OK Thank you. It’s a pretty big app, so I’ll contact Support :pray:

Hello Tatiang,

It was indeed a project problem and the Thunkable technical wizzards have solved it.

Thank you for your tip,

Cheers,

Peter

1 Like