[Solved] Am I able to recover deleted projects, components or blocks?

Yes, so they must have modified it some time ago. But my account is new since I started this in October or November.

I once had 11 or 12 projects in Thunkable and I was wondering how I magically hacked the system :grin:

Maybe it’s not that way anymore…

1 Like

Please add at least a “history” panel in the next versions:

2 Likes

You can use GITHUB and file a feature request for Thunkable.

1 Like

That’s a good idea! Can Thunkable Staff implement this?

1 Like

That’s a good idea! Can the Thunkable Staff implement this?

1 Like

Follow these steps to request a feature so that the development team in Thunkable review it. You can then follow the progress in Github.

2 Likes

i hate you guys
cant you allow it

I doubt anyone is going to want to help you if you post a comment like that.

Sure, it’s terrible to lose work but there are suggestions in this topic for how to avoid that.

I paid for a Pro account and I make backup copies of my projects. I don’t lose work because I’m careful. You can do the same or you can make a feature request and hope that versioning gets added to Thunkable.

5 Likes

Please don’t say that.
The Thunkable developers are always Working hard on thunkable to make IT perfect.
If you want IT then reqeust IT here:

4 Likes

That’s not nice, and you could have said that in a better manner so people will feel like helping you out. Thunkable developers and staff worked hard to build Thunkable, and you should appreciate the work they put in.

You need to remember that this is not only Thunkable’s fault. You should be a bit more careful and take precautions (like @tatiang and @sketch kindly suggested) so you never need to undo it. You can also just rebuild the app.

Thunkable staff go through the trouble of making this app builder fun and easy to use. It was their decision to help thousands of people express their ideas through apps.

At the least, please edit your post so it is kinder and less offensive.

5 Likes

I couldn’t agree more @human! This a great and helpful community here @amazingcoder123 and there’s absolutely no need to phrase problems in such a manner. People are more than willing to help you out if only you ask in the right manner.

5 Likes

I accidently deleted a project on which I was working for so long can I recover It

Sorry, at this time it’s not possible to recover projects or deleted visual components. In some cases a user can recover deleted blocks. Users are encouraged to keep a backup of important apps for just this reason.

1 Like