I have concatenated columns " MANUFACTURER ", "MODEL " & " CODE " into column " SEARCH1 "
I have done this so when a textstring is entered into the App’s Search box by the user, the textstring is also be consequentially entered into the GSheet cell ( MANUCONTENT!H3). But this is not happening. (Image below)
Hi @muneer, I have disconnected and then reconnected the DVL bindings after re-“syncing” the Source Data. But it still didn’t work so I replaced the variable blocks: text input blocks; and then the DVL blocks and then I finally started seeing the DVL on the App Screen. But, now the app is not returning the filtered data from the GSheet to the App Screen it is just returning the unfiltered data instead. However, the data in the GSheet is filtered. See below:
It will be very difficult to troubleshoot the project without access to it and its Google sheet.
I understand that you already provided a link. But this copy is now old and does not reflect the latest changes. Again, the copy of the project alone does not do a lot as your issue is testing it with the GSheet.
As a side note:
I can see that you are setting a variable to 1 and then use this variable to manipulate something with the DVL. This would not work.
Hi @muneer, I haven’t yet had a response from you to my last reply. However, I had finally got my " Aircraft ICAO Code Screen to write to the MANUCONTENT!H3 cell (in my “Search1” column) this morning. But when I came back to this project this evening there had been a bug in Thunkable which prevented me from further testing my success with the Search issue I had been having. So foolishly, I started to tinker about in my “AircICAOCodeScreen” because as this was the last thing I had altered in my project, I thought it was related. As a result, I have made a mess of everything.
I used your suggestion that you posted earlier in this thread: (Thunkable) to help resolve the “writing Text Input Searches to my GSheet” but it didn’t work until I used the blocks in the “when ICAOAircraftText_Input changes” block instead of the “When ManufICAOEntBtn1 click”. Now that part works flawlessly on the GSheet tab (MANUCONTENT).
Problem I now have should be simple (-even for me!). I just can’t get the results to display in the App. (below)