Scroll to the top or certain point in a scrollable column automatically or clicking a button

Hey Thunkers!!!
I have search and look everywhere with no luck.
I am trying to automatically scroll to the top of a scrollable column when I press a button and change some elements in the column, but the column stays in the same position, I have tried some tweaks, like remove the scroll of the column and then put it back when press the button, but this is not an option for me, because it breaks some of the functionality inside the column. Is there a way to put some markers or something similar in the scrollable column and tell the column to go to that marker when press a button?

Thank you guys.

Cheers!!!

3 Likes

Agreed. Some sort of “Set Focus” method would be great.

4 Likes

Did you ever find a solution for this problem?

This would be priceless!

Bump

This feature is available in a Beta version of rows and columns. We are waiting to see when Thunkable will release them to production

**cc: @jared **

3 Likes

Is this something we can opt into, or is it by request only, or invitation only?

Thanks for the info btw

1 Like

I would leave this to @jared to answer.

@jared Bump

Is this something I can opt into?

Thanks again

I never got a reply from Jared yet, muneer do those scroll to start/end components work correctly for you currently?

Sorry! I missed this reply. Do these still exist? I don’t see them in my projects but I might not have my account on the right beta version

@overshield @muneer

Hello sir!
When will this feature be available on Thunkable X drag and drop?

Would you reply, please?

@Hayder Please consider starting a new thread for topics that have not been commented on in over a year if you have a specific question. Thank you!

1 Like