Scroll back to top of screen

Hello all.
In my travelix app i display images in a portrait mode (5 of them) for a destination
When i am at the bottom of screen i want to click to get back to the top quickly…
I have put a Button - In a “Layout” and via “Margin” placed that button after last image.
Then i use attached imag of blocks to Click and come back… But… nothing happens…
Any ideas… And why do i need to use Margin.? Settinh the Lay out and or container to have a “bottom” alignment does not help…
:smiley:

Hello @stefansladdeneng1
Do you have all the images inside the same layout?
Is this layout scrollable?
A small example project will help us understand the issue

Hi tere, Ill post the project to you. I have removed the tests i did as i had to publish. But please test as you like. The images that is shown is picked up instantly from unsplash and there are 5 predefined boxes where they should be placed by Thunkable.

Hello @stefansladdeneng1 :wave:
Thank you for sharing the link but I can’t find the page you described.
Could you please share a project with just this page?

OK Lets start over
The screen in matter is the Search Screen which you may reach when clicking Destination Information.
Eassiest way to explain is if you test the app. Put in London in the Seach Destination input text dialog.
When pressing enter you will get text information instantly presented (it is cached). You will also get images with the tag London delivered from unsplash… Also this fairly quick.

However, The user scroll down to view the images and when coming to the bottom - after the 5th image i want to have this button stating - Go Back / Up.

That is the use case - are you following?
(Easiest way to see it is if you download it and try it out…)

You got the link did you? Just checking…

You need to put images in container

see example
https://x.thunkable.com/projects/663e0470932d1ddbb28936be/1fcf738c-b182-415d-a128-f19a42e3d301/designer

Hi and thank you for the suggestion. I do not get it to work -
What did i miss?
The images and button are there and it looks fine - But nothing happens when clicking.
Any ideas.

I don’t have your blocks… but I think you might have not set container 16 scrollble. I think you might have said layout as scrolling.
Please check

Tried both Container 16 Scrollable
And Layout 11 Scrollable
Moved Scrollbutton to Container 16

Nothing helps realy - It just movs a little tiny bit - Like if the Last image get alignet with top of screen…
Any More ideas-??

Set layout 11 not scrolling
Container 16 scrollble

If that doesn’t work
Container 17 not scrolling and move it above container 16

I

I think you meant like this - No did not work
It DOES mov - But just 05 cm up…

Can you share dummy project…