Screen goes blank

I am using Thunkable in some high school classes. I have one student that when he starts to work on the design screen it will suddenly go blank. Closing Thunkable and reopening the project will bring everything back for a while. This occurs no matter what computer he is working on so it is not a hardware issue. I am guessing it is an account issue. He only has one project in Thunkable and it is not very large. I have about 30 kids working in Thunkable on the identical project, only this one is having the problem. Any clever ideas?

2 Likes

The problem could be from the project itself, so a good idea is to make a new project (copying the project may result in copying whatever glitch from the old to the new).

1 Like

I will have him try that. He is not excited by the opportunity.

2 Likes

He tried that just now. Still has issues. Nuts.

2 Likes

OK.
Just to iron out the possibility of the account having a settings issue, can he create another account and try with the new one.

I advise the he should first clear the cache or do a hard refresh which is hitting together CTRL+Shift+R in Windows or CMD+Shift+R in Mac then proceed with the new account.

2 Likes

This is totally weird. It is working in his original account for right now. Earlier today it would go blank in seconds of opening the project. We will see what happens.

2 Likes

Please do try the hard refresh method. If you continue to have issues, please ping me here and we can look into this further. If anyone else is experiencing the same, please feel free to comment here!

Thank you for your time!

2 Likes

ask the child to work with thunkable with different browsers also dont say him to make multiplle accounts in thunkable else it happens to me on chrome also… try this … also tell him to work with the 1st most account he made for thunkable and was using it

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.