Report Bugs and Submit Product Feedback

Your live test button on the web editor isn’t working, every time I click on it, the widget disappears after half a second so I can’t give it THE PHONE CODE

Not to mention that the all the buttons/labels, images look completely messed up on the phone itself. I was trying to test out this “workaround” Buttons look normal in test, but bad in app but I can’t even test to see if this fixes your layout issues because live test button refuses to stay up for even 5 seconds.

You guys want me to PAY you guys when you don’t even have an undo button? It’s seriously needed since when ever I slightly change a label, an image, button or any visual component it suddenly moves down the screen, if I don’t drag it to the top of the screen before I edit the size again, it moves so far down the screen I can’t even access it!

I suggest building a program with unreal engine since that program actually has a great user experience and platform steady UI. Not to mention it’s free for non-profit($1,000,000+) apps. The only reason why I am sticking with thunkable is for the GPS system. The stuff I have ran into with thunkable have been a horrible experience and need to be fixed. You guys don’t even have basic shortcuts I mean what the heck?

1 Like