Question about downloading App

hello there, It has more than 10 minutes that I clicked on download and the mail has not arrived.
what should i do ?

Hello,

I am facing an issue where download of IOS app failing from last two days with a message you are only allowed to build one app at a time and your app is already building.I have only one app. I have tried multiple times but still facing same issue.experts please help

the iOs version download link i receive on email, doesnt work!
can anyone advise!

Hi

I am trying to download a copy of the Android app via Thunkable X and repeatedly get the message: “App Download Error: Not Found” - is this a common error / simple fix to get around does anyone know?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Thunkers,
i tried to create a simple webview app (only the webview part no other options) and when i try to download the android app it gives me following error.what should i do to avoid this error.please help.

App Download Error: Command failed: $ANDROID_HOME/build-tools/27.0.3/aapt package -f --no-crunch -I $ANDROID_HOME/platforms/android-27/android.jar -M /usr/src/app/backend/builds/a4cef272-1bc5-47aa-a191-223240d6c6b9/AndroidManifest.xml -S /usr/src/app/backend/builds/a4cef272-1bc5-47aa-a191-223240d6c6b9/resources -m -J /usr/src/app/backend/…/thunkableCompanion/android/app/build/generated/source/r/prod/template -F /usr/src/app/backend/builds/a4cef272-1bc5-47aa-a191-223240d6c6b9/resources.apk -G /usr/src/app/backend/…/thunkableCompanion/android/app/build/intermediates/proguard-rules/prod/template/aapt_rules.txt -D /usr/src/app/backend/…/thunkableCompanion/android/app/build/intermediates/multi-

My project don’t have a problems.I open app in emulator and i not have problem.
For download apk fail.

I would really like to be able to also release my app for iOS not just android. Should I just ask a friend with an iphone to help me or is there a solution to this?

I’m having these problems downloading (apk, iOS) or copying the app…
please help me it would mean so much to me

(apk download) App Download Error: Not Found

(Make copy) Save copy error
Problem communicating with server. HTTP status: 500, server message:

(iOS) No such object: thunkable-x-production/users/5b9e25c8fac42effbe18d5a2/projects/5bc6190359c4e6500f6c3f80/assets/5bd22e654165a316f4077bd8

(iOS email) Reference ID: bc2c5829-c81e-4c57-8925-c2055b1facc8

Hello I’m getting the following error when trying to download the app:

App Download Error: Command failed: $ANDROID_HOME/build-tools/27.0.3/aapt package -f --no-crunch -I $ANDROID_HOME/platforms/android-27/android.jar -M /usr/src/app/backend/builds/a32be470-86f8-44a1-86f1-c89bd3a00bd7/AndroidManifest.xml -S /usr/src/app/backend/builds/a32be470-86f8-44a1-86f1-c89bd3a00bd7/resources -m -J /usr/src/app/backend/…/

When you log into Thunkable and try to download you project this should be working for you now.

Here’s our documentation on downloading for iOS and Android:
https://docs.thunkable.com/download

Please follow up here if you have any other questions @Lml_DLGdo @Siju @triptizer @CTa @Bro @tharles_Limberger @Porche_Berry @theofronidis @Omar333