Project slowed down and crashing

Hiya

Just wondered whether these issues have been fixed? I have downloaded the latest version of Thunkable Live. My apps are still behaving very strangely! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Agre with @dorissey, it’s been a week, let us have some feedback on status - this error is serious for all of us.

Yes please! Whilst we’re waiting though, I’ve found a temporary work around (for some things) is to add a “wait 1 second.” eg, when cloning and adding text from a list to cloned labels – it only works if you add the “wait” function between each execution. I don’t know why it works but it does? Just to add, the app worked fine without a “wait” function two weeks ago.

Hi all, hi @dorissey,
i’ve found that the wait can be smaller than 1 sec. I spreaded wait blocks all over my code and most of them are 0.1sec. That leads to a “no difference” for the user (almost). I never tried a less value (0.05 for example) maybe you can have a try…

I’ve just tried 0.001 and it worked :slight_smile:

ok great … well… maybe 0.001 sec is really user friendly :slight_smile:

Actually, add to that - I’ve added even more noughts and it works too - maybe the Thunkable team can make sense of this when debugging.

mmmm… check with 0.0 :slight_smile: who knows. That leads to the single time of execution of wait block itself

Oh, clever! I’ve tested with 0 seconds and it works. Without it, it doesn’t. That must help the team?!

1 Like

workaround not mine! Someone tried this many post ago :slight_smile:

:frowning: Hope they fix it soon!

1 Like