Crashing losing hours of work

Hey @mike . I just had Thunkable X crash and now it lost like 3 hours of work i did today. plus it keeps deleting a bunch of app variables. i have zero confidence if i fix it for a 3rd time, that it won’t just crash and delete them all again. please help get my work back if possible

On the website, have you been getting a red banner stating that you are using an outdated version of Thunkable?

Can you post a link to the project?

yes, i got the banner about outdated version. then when i refreshed the page as instructed all my work I did this morning was gone.

its a private project

Send me a private message with your project link. I’ll take a look at what’s going on. If you ever see that banner again, I would close all tabs that are running Thunkable immediately. Then open Thunkable again. The banner should go away. I think that banner will appear every time we update the website.

We’re looking into the root cause of the problem, but until we fix it, I think that may help you from running into issues. Sorry for the inconvenience.

2 Likes

thats ok. i ended up just recreating the work i did. I had my browser open for a couple days with thunkable still open, so in the future I’ll make sure to close/reopen more often.

Keep the updates coming!

thanks.

1 Like