Object list of properties issue

I initialize an object with other objects in it and it seems that I can’t have the list of the properties of that object, it’s strange cause I remember that a different iteration of this block was working in another part of the app.

I think I remember a bug with initialized objects vs created ones, is there a place in here to see the known bugs of the platform?

can you reference that other block? look for difference?

It was one of different tries, I think maybe the one working was not an object of objects

I think I remember a bug with initialized objects vs created ones, is there a place in here to see the known bugs of the platform?

Can you reproduce this error in a sample app or share what you have. I don’t quite understand the issue.

I have no problem seeing the properties of sub objects

Check out nestdLisr. Is that helpful?

nice I’ll check your site out

this does nothing

it works if I do it like this, but I actually need the object to be in the cloud so I’ll keep experimenting:

That’s strange. I don’t have that issue

The but occurs when you try to directly assign label text the properties. Instead assign a variable the property values l, then assign the label text to come from the variable

Thx for the feedback, try to create an object made of objects, maybe that’s the problem.

However, I’ve moved to airtable cause it suits probably better for my needs and I’m learning it right now.

If you know it you might help me if you want :slight_smile:

ahh! I dont like objects made of objects. i like lists, made of objects, that are made of lists of objects

but i have names to work with, not positions in lists, that’s why (too late) I am switching to airtable, that is a new load of pains as I don’t understad the structure of the object it gives

sure.

that is demonstrated in NestdListR

I do think that airtable would be easier to use for your case

great, it just started working as intended :sweat_smile:

1 Like