Not able to access docs.thunkable.com?

When I try to simply view the page, it rolls me over to GitBook, then I get this message:
Access to this organization is denied
You are not a member of this organization or you are logged-in with the wrong account.

I’m lost. Do I have to create a Gitbook account just to read the documents/tutorials?

It’s working fine for me, maybe you can try clearing your browser cache and/or cookies then try again?

No, you don’t need to.

Same here … I cannot view the docs, even after setting up a Gitbook account. The error page shows:

Access to this organization is denied
You are not a member of this organization or you are logged-in with the wrong account.

I tried in an Incognito window and it also required a login.

If i go to docs.thunkable.com it goes to the gitbook login screen.

I am also facing the same issue.
“You are not a member of this organization or you are logged-in with the wrong account.”

This is also happening for me now. I’m sure the team will fix it soon. I will pass it on to them to make sure they’re aware.

I noticed this on some pages, too. You don’t have to create an account to access the docs. Can you please share the direct link, so the Thunkable team can have a look at it?

Help Make Our New Docs Ah-mazing! (docs.thunkable.com)

It just happened suddenly. I was in the middle of reading up on Tab Navigator, the page rolled over to this, and BAM, no more access.

So sorry for the issue. It should all be resolved now. Let us know if you are still having problems.

Best,
Arun