Blank page for settings, membership and referral

Hello,
I cannot access to the pages “settings”, “membership” and “referral” of my account.
I see only a white page with the ballon for the chat on the bottom-right.
I’ve a business plan and use my Google account to access it.
I’ve tried with more browsers (Safari, Chrome, Firefox… Windows and MacOS) but always the blank/white page.
Instead the page with the projects is visible.
Does anyone have the same problem?
Thanks.

These are the console’s alerts:

1 Like

Yes, I share with you the same and reported it to Thunkable and following up with them for a fix.

That is a sample of my report on the issue.

2 Likes

Hi Muneer… did you get any response from technical support? I still see blank pages…

2 Likes

I trust @domhnallohanlon is following up and if I get any update I shall let you know.

2 Likes

What plan do you have with Thunkable? I’ve tested with a free account and the pages are all visible, instead from my “business pro” (google login) are all white/blank. Perhaps the problem is caused by the type of account and this explains because only we have reported the problem (given the price, I don’t think there’re many users with an active “business pro”).

1 Like

I’m a PRO member since 2020 and the issue of “account related screens” are blank is just recent.

2 Likes

Hi Muneer… I’m going crazy with Thunkable’s support, on their side there are no problems, everything works correctly and no one else has reported the anomaly so… how did you solve the problem? For my part I think it has to do with authentication via a Google Account, so I wanted to ask if you use this method of access too. Thank you.

2 Likes

Hi
Unfortunately it still does not work for me.

@domhnallohanlon @jane any update?

1 Like

Please send an email to me wei@thunkable.com and we will schedule a debugging session.

Wei

1 Like

We will have a fix out later today to address the issue.

Wei

We just rolled out a potential fix. Can you check it again?

Thanks,
Wei

2 Likes

Yes, now I can see the pages. Thanks!

1 Like

Yes, I confirm it is working now.

Many thanks

i cant log in my membership pro plan

What happens when you try?

is on basic account only

If you go to the membership page, what does it show under “Your plan” on the left side?

Its show’s “FREE”

Is it possible you’re logged in with a different email address? You may need to contact Thunkable Support to get this resolved.

Wait… it says payments start 11 November 2021 in your screenshot so perhaps the membership hasn’t started yet.