No such class error [offtopic - working with the App Inventor sources]

Hi guys, I have been struggling with my Wolfram|Alpha extension for so long and I don’t know where to start. As you may know, I am new to extension developing and the Wolfram|Alpha extension is my second extension. First, I couldn’t even import my extension, but that has been solved with the new blockly version. Long text, short problem: When I start Thunkable live, I get the following error

Error from Thunkable Live: java.lang.RuntimeException: invalid syntax in eval form:
:1:929: caught exception in inliner for # - java.lang.RuntimeException: no such class: com.redpanda.wolframAlpha.WolframAlpha

Your help is appreciated.
Greetings, @Red_Panda

PS: I saw this post and it seems to be the same problem. Sadly, the compiled app, does not work, instead it produces the error: Format specifier: d :sleepy:

1 Like

By error, I can see, that your extension, is not being packaged together with your apk. I have a question. If you have multiple extensions, try deleting & using only 1 extension. Also, try using extensions from different developers. It could be an error, that @Taifun had.

1 Like

for questions about working with the App Inventor sources, please ask in the Open Source Group https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/app-inventor-open-source-dev

Taifun

You need to download an older commit, look on the forums as @Taifun said. You can find it there

1 Like

Latest commit fixed the issues…

1 Like

as already said, the best place to ask about working with the App Inventor sources is the Open Source Forum, because also the experts from the MIT App Inventor team are around to answer questions there…

@Sander0542 and @ILoveThunkable as you can see, the issue was something else
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/app-inventor-open-source-dev/gL9bKcMJTyg/SA8OYmr_BAAJ
let me suggest you to also send people to that forum next time instead of trying to answer these questions here…
and feel free to answer questions about working with the sources also there…

Taifun

1 Like

I also said that he should look at the App Inventor Forums, because there is a place where it is already discussed