My apps created on Thunkable!

*This latest app focuses on Brazil, as it serves as a complement to the board game “Super Banco Imobiliário”

6 Likes

how did you done that to get more icons on the actionbar?
and oh did you get the borders between the elements on screen

Simple apps, simple design - I like it! :+1::smiley:

2 Likes

The Action bar is a Horizontal Arrangement, and I made a shadow in Photoshop to put below it, the icons are just buttons :stuck_out_tongue: And I separated the elements on the screen with Arrangements too.

2 Likes

I always try to make the app design as simple as possible so that the interface becomes easier and intuitive to use :blush:

1 Like

What about your ghost catcher game?Like

I had to take a break in development because of college exams :stuck_out_tongue: After finishing all the tests, I will continue making the game

how about your pedometer apps? It is simple . but can i know how you create it?

1 Like

Of course!

(initially I did in App Inventor, and later I migrated to Thunkable)

Pedometro.aia (433,0 KB)

3 Likes

Thankyou so much for sharing ! You are the best :blush:

1 Like

Hey! The color of the status bar is changing with the colors of the app! How can you do that? Can you explain please?

I use the Taifun Tools extension, I only change the color of the bar as I need with these blocks: :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks for the info!

1 Like

Boa tarde, gostaria de saber como você fez a estrutura do Banco Imobiliário! achei muito bom!
se puder, (e quiser), mande pra meu whatsapp uma foto? +55 (21) 9.9162-7612

1 Like

@porto0066 what about sending a PM in this case? probably posting your phone number in a public forum is not a good idea, is it?
Taifun

1 Like