My app isn't submitting to App Store Connect. I contacted customer service by email. hello@thunkable.com There was no reply

My app isn’t submitting to App Store Connect. I’ve tried several times but it doesn’t work. I contacted customer service by email. hello@thunkable.com There was no reply. What should I do? Please advise. Thank you very much.

What is the error message that you are getting? Where in the submission process in Thunkable are you getting tripped up?

Uploading: Screenshot 2023-01-08 150701.jpg…

Something went wrong when we tried to publish your app.

Here are the details:

There is something wrong with the iOS build/publish. Please contact customer service with the reference ID.

Please click here to learn how to resolve this issue.

That’s not much to go on. However, there are many places where there can be problems and it is tedious the first time. First check to confirm that you have set up the app in AppStore Connect and created a valid certificate & associated mobile provision file. They need to be for your app bundle ID. If the ID has changed since you created the App In AppConnect, that is a common a problem. Finally, if you have been successful with this app before, check that the version number has incremented. If all those things check out, you’ll probably have to wait for a reply during regular business hours. Sorry.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.