I use Thunkable x for private purpose, teaching students and ideas for future book.
I understand that you need money for development.
But I think the fee of $20 is much too high.
- When I do not mark a project public after October,10 will it be deleted?
- What about private data in personal projects (Firebase account, names of persons, data of students, ideas for a future book, etc.). This means that Tunkable x will become completely useless for development in private and teaching environment.
- Do you intend to give us a tool for downloading a project to computer. We would need it to upload a project if we decide to join Thunkable Pro later. Otherwise older private projects would be lost. Maybe users have spent lots of time in development.
- Will there be a fee for education?
- Why do you let us pay for a development environment that is far away of beeing complete? I would understand, if the environment is complete like Thunkable classic - but is far away from that.
There are many other questions.
I feel a bit pressed, because of the very short time you let us to decide between public and private.
Until now I was very excited of Thunkable x.
Please think about your decision. Give us a bit more time and please give us a chance for saving (downloding) our private projects.
And very important: In Europe we have to make shure that data published on the internet fit to the General Data Protection Regulation. Projects with private data could conflict when published in you new gallery. So we have to delete them. This is very hard for private or educational users.