Lost Project Code, along with blank screen

Hi Everyone,

So recently I was working on an app, and when I started to Live Test it, I experienced “the deadly white screen” that a lot of users have been experiencing with the Live Test. I fixed the white screen issue, got back to the app, and got back to my project, only to find out that a lot of the code is missing. Is there any way I can retrieve the lost code? (Does thinkable keep a revision history that I could get access to?). Any help would be greatly appreciated :blush:!
Thanks,
Aiden

2 Likes

This can be very frustrating. There is no user-accessible version history.

I can recommend:

1. Always make a duplicate of your project. I do this frequently so I never lose too much work. By the time I’m done with a project, I probably have twenty copies saved.
  2. Preview/Live Test/Download your project frequently. If the results don’t seem to update and you’ve already force-quit Thunkable Live, your latest changes may not have saved. Also try a hard-refresh of the browser tab.
  3. Contact Thunkable Support directly via the chat bubble from inside your project to see if they can help restore your project. My guess is no but it’s worth a shot.
2 Likes

Thank you so much for your help! I will reach out to Thunkable Support as soon as I can.

1 Like