Looping on Thunkable Live IOS

Hello ! I just wanna ask, is the looping problem fixed? i mean when i opened my app on thunkable live, why it always go back to my splash screen even i already tap the button to go to log in screen, after 0.5-2 sec it will go back to the splash screen. Thank you in advance !

Yes, I have experienced this issue too. When i switch my screen (i.e. press a button and navigate to new screen) after 2 seconds it auto reverts to the original screen for some reason.
Please do look into it.
Thank you.
Regards,
Varun.

We are just waiting on approval from the App Store to release the newest version of the Thunkable Live app for iOS. Once it is released, you will be able to update the app and this issue should not persist anymore.

2 Likes

Okay sir. Thank you.

Hi there, thank you again for your patience. I would like to let you know that we have now officially released a fix for this bug.

Please keep in mind that you may need to do a hard refresh of your browser for the changes to take effect in your project. If this issue is present on the Thunkable Live app, you will want to update that through the App Store and/or Google Play Store before any changes will occur. If your downloaded or published app is affected by this bug, you will need to re-download or re-publish your app for these changes to take effect.

1 Like