Login with Google Thunkable

Everytime i try login with google on my app the return error show “End user was unable or” i can’t read the rest of the menssage

Hi @gabrielleonardo2111k, thanks for reaching out.

Be sure to check out our posts about How to ask Great Questions v2.0 and our Community Guidelines as you get started.

How are you testing this? Via the Thunkable Live app?

1 Like

I downloaded the apk and tested it on my phone

Thank you for confirming. This error is usually caused by entering the wrong SHA-1 fingerpint. Can you ensure that you are using the SHA-1 fingerprint from the App signing key certificate and not the Upload key certificate?

1 Like

actually i using a sha-1 that i arleady maked before when i was working on another project in react-native, i need change to the sha-1 from the app?

Good afternoon, Matt, I imported the keystore file from my project but it keeps asking me for a password and when I imported the file they didn’t give me the option to set a password

If prompted for a password, enter the password you saved when exporting your Keystore. Learn more here: Android Keystore Alias and Password.

Perhaps I am confused and please let me know if I am but getting the SHA-1 certificate is going to be unique to your Thunkable project so you’ll need to generate it using the details of your Thunkable project for it to work.

1 Like

Do you have the right kind of API? You need to place it under the settings menu of the design page.

It happened with me too,as @matt_conroy said, you have to Put App Signing Key’s SHA-1 Certificate to Fix this Issue.