Latest Thunkable Releases incl WebViewer Image Upload, Google Maps Custom Styles/Themes and easier ways to upload and preview your Media (Mar 6)

I was so excited about this update. And finally i saw an option to view full screen in YouTube however its not working.

but when click the full screen it turned like this

Same thing with other video sites. @albert @thunkable

Hi @simpleandroidtech,

We didn’t add the full screen media viewing in the WebViewer in this release. Stay tuned!

Albert @ thunkable

2 Likes

Is screen size set to responsive?

1 Like

I see but can we still have option to use the old web viewer or the updated web viewer on a specific app ?. I have an app to listen to YouTube music videos while screen is off using the old web viewer. @albert

yes its already set to responsive.

Was it working with the previous version of the WebViewer?

Have you thought about making Thunkable an OpenSource project? Where anyone can contribute making new components (verified by you, of course)

2 Likes

To be clear, Thunkable’s code will not be open source

You could always contribute to the MIT AI source code, then there is a high chance of Thunkable implementing it.

5 Likes

yes i tried also the new version and its still working :grinning:

Good day its been a long time :slight_smile: is there any update for the full screen video? Thanks

http://community.thunkable.com/t/extended-web-viewer-extension/4564
We gonna implement this in the next update.

3 Likes

Thanks i will try this one.

Is image upload through webviewer on android currently working? Is there a setting to enable it if so?

Much appreciated!