Issues making Tinder like swipeable cards

I’m trying to build a simple swiping module that works similar to tinder using sprites. I’ve gotten it to (kind of) work but I’m having several issues issue.

Issue 1: Whenever I change the image of the sprite using a block it messes up the Fixed Rotation. The sprite starts dancing all over the place when I change the image.

Issue 2 Whenever I change the angle of the sprite it also messes up the fixed rotation.

Issue 3 How can I keep the sprites from being dragged off the stage?

Issue 4 This isn’t really an issue, but I can’t figure out how to dynamically change the sprites image to something that isn’t already uploaded. Is this possible or would I have to upload every single version of the sprite. It would be great to be able to set a sprites image to a url.

Issue 1: Whenever I change the image of the sprite using a block it messes up the Fixed Rotation. The sprite starts dancing all over the place when I change the image.

and

Issue 2 Whenever I change the angle of the sprite it also messes up the fixed rotation.

If something goes wrong with the sprite when using some blocks, then I see the only way out is to use other blocks that restore the desired values. If there are no such blocks, then there is nothing you can do about it.

Issue 3 How can I keep the sprites from being dragged off the stage?

You can use either a collision check with the canvas borders, or (which in my opinion is more reliable) a timer with a check for sprites leaving the canvas

Issue 4 This isn’t really an issue, but I can’t figure out how to dynamically change the sprites image to something that isn’t already uploaded. Is this possible or would I have to upload every single version of the sprite. It would be great to be able to set a sprites image to a url.

There is no such function yet