iPhone mail compose editor strips line feeds off mail message transferred from Thunkable app

I have a Thunkable app created in 2019. The app takes some simple data from a user, and creates a short mail message. The mail message is transferred from my Thunkable app to the iPhone mail compose editor, where the user can review the email, make changes, and then send the email. This app works fine on the Apple iPad. The app used to work fine on the iPhone 6 a couple of years ago. An IOS update has introduced a problem where lines feeds are now stripped off the mail message transferred from the Thunkable app to the iPhone mail compose editor. I have worked with iPhone support and they do not know what is causing the problem, and do not know how to fix the problem. Again, the app still works fine on my iPad. If anyone has seen this issue before, and knows how to correct this problem, I would appreciate your suggestions. Thanks, Jim

1 Like

This issue was previously reported and it is definitely an iOS issue. It will strip the line feed whether sent from Thunkable or other platforms.

iOS support
https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/681023

1 Like