iOS App Publishing does not work

Ok thanks, I am desperate, I need meke this app for my student, I do not know what else to do.

Any news regarding my problem?

Just google ā€œtime Los Angeles nowā€ :laughing: , Iā€™m sure you will get help in a few hours.
keep thunking!

Ah ok perfect:grinning:

1 Like

Hi there.

Iā€™m happy to try to help you publish. Have you seen our latest troubleshooting notes including the most recent requirement that Apple does not allow app icons that have transparency in it?

https://docs.thunkable.com/ios/troubleshooting.html

We can look into your account further if none of these apply -

Thanks,
Albert

Just want to make sure - I believe Panoshoot is published :slight_smile: @Panoshoot

Dear albert, I do not have troubleshooting, if you want I can give you my username and passwords for thunkable and apple developer. just write me to falitos@gmail.com

yes but he does not want to tell me what is wrong

Can you send us a message on Intercom (the blue chatbox on the platform)? so I can live chat with you :slight_smile:

Wei

I am going to try it

I am writing in intercom

@Rafael_Fernandez_Cas

The error message we got from Apple is the following - ā€œCould not find a matching code signing identity for type ā€˜AppStoreā€™.ā€

We need more time to identify the root cause.

Wei

Thanks to the team of thunkable and to Wei for everything, problem solved, Thousand thanks to all.

1 Like

@Rafael_Fernandez_Cas You are very welcome! Sorry for the trouble. Glad that you get it working again :slight_smile:

For future reference - if you created, deleted, recreated the Apple Developer certificate, you need to email us at hello@thunkable.com and we need to manually setup something in this case. We will improve the build server process over time.

Best,
Wei

1 Like

Perfect thank you Wei . Thank you very much.

1 Like

HEYY Rafael_Fernandez_Cas!

you got it to publish!??

I am sure no one has over gotten anything published on iOS before. Even the owner apps are rejected. Thunkable is a toy - even the webwiever doesnā€™t work (try the ā€œBackā€ button, it will crash).

Plus, they deleted all my test apps on Classic so that I can work on Xthunkable, but you know what? They donā€™t even have a block that can show random answers (Text Label).

I havenā€™t been able to download any iOS app for testing . And no answer from the Team after months.

I am looking at alternatives, this platform sounds good, but I donā€™t see they have technical expertise to provide a proper platform.

Try PWA or just buy a a template if you looking at simple app like webviewer.

Why would you just come here to say that ? If youā€™re sooo in need Iā€™d suggest to go to a programming school and maybe then youā€™ll understand the time it takes and the time it saves you. From now if you want to try something else go on but donā€™t critize a platform trying to help you.

Nice day tho :slight_smile:

donā€™t critize a platform trying to help you.

What is this place, an authoritarian BS?

They claim "if you can think it, we can thunk it.

TRUTH - No, they canā€™t thunk no nothing proper, not even a simple app like webviewer.

I am trying to tell them, buck up or do something else.
Why? This platform is a FAIL. I criticize them, cos wanted them to improve -I want them to be a real platform. There is no future for toy platform, which is against their own philosophy.

Also to tell the newbies donā€™t waste your time if you wanted to do something properā€¦ There is nothing here to accomplish that.At least not yet.

You better off try to code it yourself. It hard, I know. But itā€™s still better than wasting your time just to find out in the end of the day, you can never create anything proper, and you learn nothing cos playing with a few proprietary blocks (only) is not something you use anywhere else.