[Invitation to Submit Your App] Thunkable Best Apps of 2021! ✨

When I designed and shared the Mastermind game that you taught me for the WDC, I used a similar trick

It is sometimes gives more meaning.

10 Likes

App: VAX App
By: Don Schlack
Link: Thunkable

The VAX App is a very simple app for use by Thunkers who need to show the vaccine card (or a photo). Many areas require restaurants or other public places to check the vaccine status of their patrons. Unfortunately, many cities do not have a way to register the card, so the user has to carry it around or hunt for the photo in their smartphone.

The VAX App is really for Thunkers who like to work with setting up apps. It lets you upload photos of your family’s cards, compile the apk for sideloading and then call photos up when you need to show them.

The App is password protected in your phone so the card is not shared with any company or government.

Once set up, click a button to see the card and the basic information, long click to show some of the details.

don

6 Likes

One Tab Calculator, a mobile game that helps you improve your calculation skills.
Also there is leaderboard with all the player’s scores, and a competition so you can win money each month.

Story: My brother wasn’t good at maths, but as we played a game that had to do with making random numbers in the calculator by using each digit only once, he improved his calculation skills, and eventually became the best maths student. That is how we decided to develop the game we played into an app to help many students become better at maths.

Android : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.games35.onetapcalc

iOS: ‎One Tap Calculator 2 on the App Store

10 Likes

App to check vehicle torque Thunkable

1 Like

My app Is a video calling health consultation App and has many more features :Thunkable :warning:PLEASE DON’T EDIT MY PROJECT And The App Has Push Notification

1 Like

@anush, no one can edit your original project. When you post a link, Thunkable creates a copy for anyone who opens it.

3 Likes

@tatiang Ok Thank You

2 Likes

Chemistry Experiments Quiz, a chemistry Quiz game that will help you improve your skills and in the same time you will have fun.
Also, there is a leaderboard with all the player’s scores, and a competition so you can win money each month. I believe that the game adds lots of fun to learning and could help to reduce students’ anxiety. My mission is to boost children’s learning and develop their interests.
Recently, I added a feature that let the teachers to upload their own quizzes.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gmail.myinfluencerss.chemexpquiz

iOS: ‎Chemistry Experiments Quiz on the App Store

If you love chemistry you can also follow my social media accounts, I upload a lot of videos
Instagram: @chemistry_experiments_videos
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1nu8eOhlUpu2Mx5mr1t5bA

8 Likes

Chess master tutorial quiz, a chess Quiz game that will help you improve your skills and in the same time you will have fun.
Also, there is a leaderboard with all the player’s scores, and a competition so you can win money each month. I believe that the game adds lots of fun to learning and could help to reduce students’ anxiety. My mission is to boost children’s learning and develop their interests.
Recently, I added a feature that let the teachers to upload their own quizzes.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gmail.myinfluencerss.chq

iOS: ‎Chess master tutorial Quiz on the App Store

If you love chess you can also follow my social media accounts, I upload a lot of videos
Instagram: @chess_master_tutorial • Instagram photos and videos
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG0L8Im3zLRbPBt2XdtY1SQ

10 Likes

Book Mobile (new version!)

There are some great projects here! I’m putting the finishing touches on an app I’ve been developing. My wife’s father passed away a few years ago and her mom would like to offer his extensive collection of Science Fiction hardcover books to family members. My wife wanted to know if there was an easier way of cataloging everything than just writing down titles and authors.

Well, I knew that Thunkable had a barcode reader component so I went to work on creating an app for this. There are book cataloging apps on the App Store and some are pretty good but the advantage mine has is that it gets info from two different APIs which allows for more accurate reporting of editions (“First edition”, etc.). Because some of his books are first editions or signed copies, we wanted a way to highlight those for family members who look at the list of available books.

I used my own Book Mobile app that I submitted for the Weekend Design Challenge #6 and added a bunch of API parsing and new features.

The data is stored in Airtable and displayed in a Data Viewer List using a dynamic method that @muneer helped me with that allows the user to filter data views in Thunkable.

9 Likes

Couple of apps I’d like to share. Nowhere near perfect, but some apps I put a lot of effort into this year.

RAMory- Memory Cards Game
This is an app that I made for WDC 9 and kept updating. You can choose from 6 different difficulty levels as well as create your own card grids. You can choose to play with or without a timer and sound effects.

Screenshots

https://x.thunkable.com/projectPage/6066b6a60b543700119ae3e7

Fasterchef- Recipe App
With this app, you can search for recipes, view ingredients, photos, and instructions, filter your searches, and watch YouTube videos and open websites to look at recipes, too.

Screenshots

(clicking on ingredients also opens one of India’s popular grocery shopping websites, but I don’t think it’s
there in other countries.)

Here’s the link, but for some reason, the app looks really ugly when previewed on the phone, and I haven’t gotten around to fixing it yet :sweat_smile: Best checked out on a computer.
https://x.thunkable.com/projectPage/5ff305a3ec2297001136dd3c

And lastly, here’s BookARead, a community book sharing app.
Many of you have seen my posts on this app, so I will describe it briefly. BookARead allows you to lend, borrow, and request for books within your apartment/ neighbourhood. I won’t be able to share a link as of now because I’m collecting private data from users but I’ll try to make a blank version without data and share it!
https://www.canva.com/design/DAEi24OLfGM/4aMWhBqpgUyVIRHFO5l32Q/watch?utm_content=DAEi24OLfGM&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=publishsharelink

9 Likes

Hey There This My Second ID of “techcoder.thunker” as my that account is deleted from my mobile and my laptop…SORRY
So this is my project
Did You remember that Topic “Space Game Rockers”
In that topic I have shared a game with you “Space Game”
Now I have upgraded My game

It has many space ships
It has a great UI
It has a cool background music
These are my feature of my app
I am sharing a YT link with You Just Check How is it !
and also sharing the link of my project
Project Link : Thunkable
YouTube link : Space Game Upgrade - YouTube
This is my 2nd YT Link How I changed My Space Shuttle
2nd Space Game Upgrade - YouTube

Please See My Arcade Game
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :smiley:

3 Likes

I dont have anything great to show here…but will my ui designs in thunkable work? :sweat_smile:
passed deadline although :c

1 Like

I know I am well past the deadline for submissions. It’s been a crazy two months of work to polish in everything, to include in-app purchases for subscriptions, but I want to show it off anyway.

2021 started off with nothing more than an avid fascination with the northern lights (aurora) and a small-talk discussion developed into a widely accepted and highly recommended app! None of my personal success with this app would have been possible without Thunkable. So, while I may not be up for the best apps of 2021, I still wanted to give a shout out to the Thunkable Staff for all of the hard work you have done over the past year to make all of this even remotely possible.

THANK YOU THUNKABLE STAFF!!! :hugs:

Here are my screenshots I am working on for my upcoming version 5 release:

Google Play Store: Amazing Aurora
Apple App Store: Amazing Aurora

7 Likes

I know that @ronnie is gonna be in the best apps of 2021.

Who’s gonna win in “Future apps of 2022”

1 Like

You’ll have to keep working hard on your projects and stay tuned! :wink:

4 Likes

hehe! I gonna NEVER leave this platform.

2 Likes