2023 Apps of the Year!

Watch the video with the winners of Thunkable’s App of the Year Awards 2023. :trophy:

Congratulations to all! :tada:

In our blog post written by @arun you can find all the winners and more information about their apps.

These are great examples of creating custom mobile apps without code.

You can also check our post on LinkedIn and our ebook, which unveils the winners and provides insights as well as a step-by-step guide on how to build an award-winning app!

We’d also like to thank all of the Creators who participated; we received a lot of excellent apps!!!

Let’s have a big round of applause for the winners! :clap:
@ihaustov @stefansladdeneng1 @towball @Ivan_Gonzalez @mikaydengutierrez33v @chriswarriormusicv @whoocoder

4 Likes

Congratulations to the winners!!
Very well deserved!

1 Like

Hi there!

Actually Thunkable chooses my TruBot Management app which is very different from my main app, as of screenshots in the video, I think so. My main project is actually private but available on play store.

Thanks

Thank you for the recognition. Very much appreciated… <3

1 Like

Many Congratulations to all the winners !!!
Thanks Thunkable for sharing the ebook !

May I request Thunkable to consider this if possible. For the app of the year many students as young as 10/11 yrs of age also submit their ideas as apps. It is difficult for them to make a professional app which can be built by a business. But to encourage them can Thunkable create Tracks of different age groups for the app of the year awards or create another competitions for young thunkers so they also get the motivation to learn and create apps of their ideas. If I may quote, MIT Appathon is a good example.

TIA. HappyNewYear 2024 to all !!

4 Likes

That’s a great idea!

1 Like

Thanks @tatiang . It will be really nice if Thunkable can come up with something on these lines. Thanks for supporting the thought.

Great idea! I’ll send this over to the team responsible for putting out our App of the Year Awards.

1 Like

Thanks @matt_conroy for your response and effort.

1 Like

These are achievement for those who won apps of the year.
Congratulations Trubot for app of the year

1 Like

hip hip hurray we are in 2024

1 Like

Congratulations to the winners !!! :partying_face: :+1:

1 Like