[Invitation to Submit Your App] Thunkable Best Apps of 2021! ✨

Hi Thunkers! :wave:

Just like that, it’s December, and all of us on the Thunkable team are taking a moment to revel in the mobile app creations you’ve dreamt up and created this year. To honor all the ingenuity, we’re doling out end-of-year awards to the best projects and apps that were #madewiththunkable in 2021.

If you’ve made something great this year on Thunkable, submit your app by linking to the project link and/or app store link(s) down in the comments below using the following template:

Project link: x.thunkable.com/abcxyz
[OPTIONAL] App store link: [Apple App Store Link and/or Google Play Store Link]
Creator: Billy Beaver
Anything you would like to share about this project:

The winners will be featured on our highly anticipated end of year newsletter + blog post, and receive a fun holiday gift from us! :gift:

• Submission deadline: December 15th
  • App categories: Open - we want to see them all!
  • No limit on # of apps you can submit
  • Feel free to submit an app you’ve come across that you thought was awesome, but didn’t create! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Looking forward to seeing all of your incredible creations!

Best,
Cass

12 Likes

C’mon thunkers! Share your works!

4 Likes

No one ? :roll_eyes:
Well, then I will share mine, as is made in 2021, is #madewiththunkable :slight_smile: and is a creation that I dreamed about until I found Thunkable to use for creating it.

Fishing Contest Helper
Creator: Mimo&Voly - me&my wife, as she is supporting me while I sit in front of the computer, thunk-ing :wink:

9 Likes

does the project have to be already a published app? can it be one designed for personal needs or for sharing with a limited members of a club or a group?

5 Likes

It’s not a “must”. Share with us anything you consider to be your best app of the 2021 :hugs:

3 Likes

A doubt: I developed an app for my community which receives private data, so would screenshots and description be enough? Otherwise I have many other apps which I can share the links for.

3 Likes

Please share whatever you’re comfortable with - once we have a sense of the nominations then we can go back to the individual creators for additional info if needed.

Absolutely @manyone - feel free to share any of your favourites!

5 Likes

I would love to participate, but but Apps stills in development… My plans is to finish them next month. :frowning:

7 Likes

Here’s one of my favorites - Jewish Holidays.
It’s an app for displaying the major Jewish holidays for any year. i’m not Jewish but i was fascinated by the calculation for Rosh Hashana (Jewish new year). i transcribed the formula from an article myself and came up with the procedure for computing the remaining holidays from there. so all the action is in the spreadsheet - in fact the app uses only 3 blocks.

here is the spreadsheet. make sure to upload it to your google drive as jewholi_TH

and here is the link to the project.
Jewish Holidays
https://x.thunkable.com/copy/a63aa3bb24fd56669851edced5d9b230

here’s the display:

7 Likes

Really wish I could share my project now. Sadly, still in progress :pensive:.

Can we share APK

1 Like

Maybe you can share a screen or two? and a shirt description of what it will do!

4 Likes

I want to win to show off the fastest ever browser, let me show it’s details

WestWeb VS. Chrome

In Chrome most of you guys have been iritated about not opening the URL. so dont worry about that in ww.

Only thing is, i will send the copy link to just get it on your phone :grinning:

https://x.thunkable.com/projectPage/617284bf6c93b5001017529c

The super browser

1 Like

Well I’ll present a few pages:

Please don’t judge. And tell me if I should improve anything.

Name:
Wildlife Saver

Description:
This is an app for accomplishing the 15th Global Goal. So let’s save ‘em all!

Main Page:

Other Page(picked randomly):

So tell me guys if I need any improvement.

I will take everything as what I need to improve.

Just choose how well you guys think my app will be when it is finished by looking at these 3 pages.

How well will my app be when I finish it by looking at these 3 pages? Please be honest.
  • Awesome!
  • Very Good!
  • Good
  • OK
  • Meh
  • Bad
  • Very Bad
  • Terrible!

0 voters

Thanks,
Hope you guys will like it!

4 Likes

i create app it call I2P item to purchase. I2P is app for user to list out items to purchase. From items listed, user able to edit, delete and mark or unmark the items. Items also support multi language such as English, Arabic, Indonesia, Russia, Malay or Chinese. Also support an emoji icon and able to speak incase you lazy to writing in keyboard. This is not serious app but i just share my idea to digital life.

IOS : ‎I2P on the App Store
Andoird : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gmail.izis27.i2p&hl=en_US&gl=US

4 Likes

I will share an educational app.
In my application, there are lectures, videos, tests, games for students.
In addition, we get the results of the students with the online trials section.
They can see it in the system too.

Application language is Turkish.
I hope this won’t be a problem because I think this is a quality app.

AppStore

PlayStore

I would appreciate it if you could review and provide feedback.

10 Likes

Project Link: Thunkable

3 Likes

Some pretty impressive coding in there! :grinning:
I never thought to refer to a button by its name. I always use IDs.

Learned something new… thank you!

8 Likes

In some cases it has been a savior for me.

Thank you, I’m really glad you like it.

4 Likes