[In Progress] iOS Apps Crash on Launch

Build apps are crashing, thunkable live is working good

3 Likes

i tried also many of my project, all of them not working on ios after installing ,it crashes

2 Likes

@domhnallohanlon . Hi I confirm the issue is with ALL IOS apps downloaded to IOS devices. At least the all devices I have tried. Testing using the Thunkable live app on the devices seems to work as does Thunkable live in a browser. All development here has had to stop until this issue is resolved as we are unable to test in any significant way. Please provide an update as soon as possible. Even confirmation the issue is being looked into would be something. Is a rollback of last Thursday’s changes being considered?

3 Likes

@domhnallohanlon,

My app opens fine on Thunkable Live for iPadOS, however, the variables are not keeping their values. This does not cause my app to crash, however, it renders my app unusable.

Best,
Ian

@domhnallohanlon So there would be no more questions about what’s failing, I built the simplest of apps… Hello World! It crashes on iOS. The project is public.

https://x.thunkable.com/projectPage/5fb2f1a98656cb0011678839

This is all it does:

crash

Thanks.

1 Like

see if you can update thunkable x application or uninstall and reinstall
what I did was update it and now it works for me, before updating it did not work for me

@Vaiper_watafai The Thunkable Live application is working. I’m referring to the “Download iOS App” option. The iOS build crashes.

The same happened to me in android and ios, it worked live but when compiling it no longer
but now it works perfectly for me
all i did was update thunkable app
and now it works perfectly for me

@domhnallohanlon - can you please confirm that the team is looking into this issue? Please let me know if you need any other info. Thanks!

1 Like

Our app is also crashes and we have to deliver to client. We need a urgent solution.

@bartcoolsblcvn @necipolukcu4yu3ep - we’ve identified the cause of this and are working on a fix.

It should be out later today - we will keep you posted at this progresses.

Thanks for flagging this!

2 Likes

ok, for anyone experiencing issues with built apps on iOS crashing, please make sure you are following this post:

@bartcoolsblcvn @necipolukcu4yu3ep @Vaiper_watafai @knownkeep @ianphaas @rwplummer1yf4f @zimat.bed9ut @mattia.guariglia @ringraith2 @tatiang @oreeldadln @crazyoverjyill2z0 @drted @Deluxe @caminostudio @Tommaso @darren

4 Likes