Image blinks at the startup of the app

Check it

https://x.thunkable.com/projects/5f5b11fd1641ca7532dce309/project/properties/designer/

Thanks I will check it

I have a another problem what I want to do is call a api that returns response like this [“1”] and split the data inside the quotes and I want to change the state of the button with this value everytime

You need to create separate topics for each new question. Please create a separate topic and tell us in detail about your difficulties. The more detailed you describe the problem, the faster someone will help you solve it. Write everything in detail, what should happen and how.

This question is also related to this. What I want to do is call a api that returns a response like this [“1”] and I need split the data inside the quotes and change the state of button according to the value

Perfectly. Use text blocks to get the desired character and change the state as shown in my example.

Is there any way to continuously getting data from api

With the help of a timer.

When I was using a timer loop with 100 millisecond time and if I use the button onclick it doesn’t work

Make a request in 1 second.

Created a topic When I was using a timer loop with 100 millisecond time and if I use the button onclick it doesn’t work