How to send local db components to google sheets?

Hello everyone,
I’m making an VEGETABLE DELIVERY APP.

1. The user will select the vegetables from an online list and add them to his cart. (The cart is offline -LocalDB)
  2. When the user clicks the “Place order Button” the data from the localDB should be uploaded to the google sheets.
  3. The owner could receive the order details of every user.

i need the help with 2nd step. This is the part i’m struggling on. Can anyone help me with this?
Thanks

1 Like

Welcome to Thunkable.

You need to explain more so you can get an answer.

How the user gets the product list in the first place if it is off line?
If the user is getting the product list from the Google sheet then as long as you can read from it then you can also write to the Google sheet.

It you know which row in the Google sheet to be updated then use this block.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply, I’m sorry i wasn’t clear. THIS IS A VEGETABLE DELIVERY APP

1. The user will select the vegetables from an online list and add them to his cart. (The cart is offline -LocalDB)
  2. When the user clicks the “Place order Button” the data from the localDB should be uploaded to the google sheets.
  3. The administrator will check the order details of every user.
    i need the help with 2nd step.
1 Like

You will need to loop through the local DB rows and create/update a respective row in Google sheet.

See this example image

Thank you sir, What is the purpose of variable myRow in your example?

1 Like

This is an object containing the values of each column in that row to enable you reading the data of individual columns and save it to the table in Google sheet.

See this example of sorting a local DB but will show how to move data from one table to another. This example is using 2 localDB but the same is true when one localDB and the other is Google sheet.

https://x.thunkable.com/projectPage/6103dec760c70500ef73d4b0

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.