How to make extract

Good morning, when someone makes a purchase I am saving the data in Firebase: Product, value, code (random numbers) and user information. Now I want to create a screen to display the person’s statement, showing the purchase information but I have no idea how to do it, I don’t even know where to start, I’ll send some information below:

Firebase JSON:

{
  "compras": {
    "2453094386505": {
      "Codigo": "2453094386505",
      "Produto": "Take me back to the night we met - Chapter 1",
      "UID": {
        "CPF": "000.000.000-90",
        "Cashback": 0,
        "Celular": "51 000000000",
        "Cidade": "EUA",
        "Email": "luiz@admin.br",
        "Estado": "California",
        "Foto": "file:///data/user/0/com.thunkable.live/cache/ImagePicker/91663f37-6f7b-4810-97a4-32e8f4bc8a07.jpeg",
        "Nome": "Luiz",
        "Numero": "2223",
        "Rua": "Christ",
        "Sobrenome": "Eduardo",
        "__scopeVariableInfo": {
          "scope": "APP",
          "variableName": "userid"
        }
      },
      "Valor": 68.99
    }
  },
  "usuarios": {
    "NffX8NEIaLhtYqm4lg9vnpllXHo1": {
      "Foto": "file:///data/user/0/com.thunkable.live/cache/ImagePicker/91663f37-6f7b-4810-97a4-32e8f4bc8a07.jpeg",
      "Sobrenome": "Eduardo"
    }
    }
  }

I need each time the user makes a purchase to create an item in a list on the statement and for this information to be saved in their registration. Maybe I’m saving the purchase the wrong way, I don’t know… I’ve tried saving purchases in the person’s own UID (usuarios) but I couldn’t.

Hello @luiz.primaz2ddpyu
To present the data from the Firebase Realtime Database you need to use cloud variables
Here is an example:

Regarding the issue that you couldn’t update user’s records, maybe you need to adjust the security rules

Hello, thanks for replying, but could you give me the blocks of how I would go about adding the “compras” within “usuarios”. I think the rules are ok, I’m just getting the blocks wrong, I’d be like this:

{
"usuarios": {
    "NffX8NEIaLhtYqm4lg9vnpllXHo1": {
        "Compras": {
        "Codigo": "222222222",
        "Produto": "Take me back to the night we met - Chapter 1",
        "Valor": 68.99
},
      "Sobrenome": "Eduardo"
    }
    }
  }

In case you don’t understand, I want to add the “compras” inside the user’s UID (Those random letters).

“Compras” has nested properties. From your screenshot, what is the exact value (not property name) that you want to get?

I don’t think I understand your question, but I want it to be executed when a command is executed I want it to store a value with a random code inside the user’s UID, thus saving the information of a purchase. So, later, I want to create a shopping list by pulling the user’s data and taking their purchases to put on a list.

Sorry, I got confused between @ioannis explaining how to get values from Firebase and your question about how to save values to Firebase. To save a value, you would do something like this:

set cloud variable usuarios/NffX8NEIaLhtYqm4lg9vnpllXHo1/Compras/Codigo to “222222222” or you can set the whole object at /usuarios/NffX8NEIaLhtYqm4lg9vnpllXHo1 with many different values by creating an object to replace the one that’s there.

You can see an example here: How to save text inputs to Firebase? - #2 by jared

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.