How do I save information in Firebase within another information

Hello, how do I save information in Firebase within another information? Or maybe how do I store information with other information already inside it? And then how do I retrieve this information and put it in a label?

Example:
Design sem nome

In this case they are lists, I used lists to create and not objects, how do I create data inside? Using this code:

Use cloud variable instead of realtimedb1

Because your Firebase path uses a list, you’ll need to change value of the cloud variable called “usuarios[4].tstse” because it’s the 4th item in the list.

I don’t think you understand, I just want to keep a piece of information inside another piece of information that is already created.

I thought that was what I was explaining how to do. Can you give a clear example of what you want? It helps if you show a before and after image or text to give a specific example of the data that changes and the data that stays the same.

Actually I think I’m wrong, but I don’t know how to do that, could you show me an example? Pls

In this case, I wanted to save a piece of information in firebase using the list, but at the same time I wanted to save other values within that value that I just created, you know?

No. I would need to see an actual example with actual values.

Screenshot (19)
Screenshot (18)
Use This instead