How is it goin on?

Hi all i just realized that I am(was) one of the most active member of thunkable but now i am not :sob:
actually i just entered the web development world and i actualy forgot bout apps :sweat_smile:
just wanted to know how all are doing in this community…
bbtw i am working on a web project and i will make app version for it using thunkable soon…
well i am planning to become bck active in this community (soon)
lost my regular badge also :roll_eyes:

Great to see you in the Community again @eko.devs.apploroceo

Awesome - I find that lots of folks here have questions about web sites when they have to publish their privacy policies, etc.

Also, the more you know about web dev the more you’ll be able to get out of the Extended Web viewer!!

4 Likes

btw i forgot to tell what more i am learning… kinda multiask… im also doing arduino and python and some designing course as of now

1 Like

Hey @eko.devs.apploroceo how are you?I have not seen you in a long time. Are you from whitehat jr? I am from there and

i have also entered the world of web development.
Well it will be good to have you back as one of the most active members.
Thanks,
sohan s

1 Like

well it great for you…

yeah soon brb u will see me soon active as now i m literally doing 2-3 web projects then i will have rest

yup i am but i self learn things…

gud

btw i am making some apps and sites and planning to go in startups… not all but some…
so busy with them too… :sweat: i dont actually know if i would

surprise

i am active back… i will respond less tho due to i have a lot of wrk but i try my best… :upside_down_face: