[Solved] How can I correct IAP error - "Must query store before purchase"?

Latest thunkable platform update (v305-5-prod) has fixed it for me. If you re-publish now to testflight it should work.

can you send me how to set up the blocks? i have re-published like 20 times and it still doesn’t work

Can you show what you’ve tried?

Are you getting error messages?

on thunkable yes, but not related to the purchase block,
and on ios the must query item from store one

Are you testing app builds from TestFlight or the ones we email to you?

via test flight

is there anything else i can try?

I just sent a new version to the App Store to see if I’m having the same issue. If I can replicate, I can help troubleshoot.

Okay Thank You

So? Did it work?

Please be patient, these things can take time.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

@jared I pushed my iOS app live and it does not work. This is the error I get when I make a purchase. It seemed to work on testflight.

If you just pushed a new version out that was reviewed, there’s a chance your iap was rejected. Can you share a screenshot of the IAPs your appstoreconnect dashboard?

This is mine currently

I would expect the product with id consumable would not be purchaseable right now due to issues. are yours all green?

As an aside: I recommend that everybody setting up IAP in their aps have an IAP test screen to make initial testing/troubleshooting easier .

I see it now, where to submit IAP for review. Last build it didn’t have this field, which is weird.
Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 6.49.16 AM
Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 6.49.58 AM

I submitted it and it was rejected as they couldnt find where to make the purchase in app.

I responded with screenshot and video. Waiting for a response.

Does it explain this error though, when testing purchases I’ve never seen it. Something wrong with my blocks?
Screen Shot 2022-06-22 at 9.53.59 PM

@jared I’m publishing a new build and IAP purchases is giving me a similar error, same as above but with no title. My subscriptions have been approved by apple.

In the past two weeks has there been changes to the IAP and restore purchase blocks, server logic? That would cause my blocks or xano to not work? I’m seeing this also in my android builds.