In-App Purchase Help!

Hello! I write this post to request your help, more than anything to see if you can help me with this detail:

I am implementing IAP in my app, I already have the appstore items marked as “Ready to submit”

So I have the thunkable block configured like this:

I am testing the app via Testflight, but it gives me the following warning:

In the IAP configuration the names coincide:
Captura de Pantalla 2022-02-21 a la(s) 16.45.21

I would like to know if I am doing something wrong or if I need to configure something additional, thank you very much in advance.

1 Like

Have you checked this post?

I gave detailed steps but for Android. iOS is similar in this case.

1 Like

Yes indeed from your answer I got the way to arrange the blocks, I’ve been trying various builds, but I always get the empty list of products.

It should be noted that I already have complete information on payment agreements, taxes and bank information

I ran out of ideas

1 Like

Are you installing your app from the email link you received from Thunkable or from the app store?

The IAP does not work if the app is installed from the email link.

From the appstore via Testflight, the curious thing is that in Play Console I registered them with the same ID and in a matter of minutes I was able to do the test because it worked correctly, in iOS it keeps throwing the same error of “Must query item from store before calling purchase”

1 Like

If you are testing the iOS version then you should not need the Get Product Info. This is specific to Android.

1 Like

I’m going to make the change and test it via Testflight to see if that fixes the error, whatever the result I’ll post it back here

1 Like

I am getting the same error “You must check the store item before calling checkout”

I contacted thunkable support and they told me that they opened a ticket, but right now my best hope is the community that already has more experience

1 Like

I primarily work in Android so will not be of much help to you at the moment.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.