High Scores and leaderboards with username

Hi there,

This is my first time really using Thunkable and I have need to create a maths game app for kids for my class. I am having issues creating a leaderboard/high score screen for users.

I have it currently set up that users can input a username at a log in screen so that the whole thing is stored locally without the need to store e-mail addresses or anything like that. I have created lists for the usernames to be saved to and also a list for scores to be saved, I just can’t seem to work out how to get the username and the score to display correctly.

By correctly, I mean that the correct username is next to the correct score and that the highest score is at the top while the lowest is near the bottom. Lists and how to format them correctly is very confusing and daunting.

Apologies if this has already been asked. If so, please feel free to drop a link.

Thank you

To be able to help you troubleshoot this, we would need to see your blocks or have a link to your project.

A Google Search for leaderboards Thunkable turns up this topic with a post be… me: Displaying and Sorting a Leaderboard - #6 by tatiang

That would be if you want to use lists. I would use a local data source myself. That way you can use multiple columns for username, score, etc.

https://x.thunkable.com/projectPage/654e34545b1dcae25fb75644

I think that is the correct link

Hi @20141131r , welcome to Thunkable! :tada:

Remember to check out our Community Guidelines and How to ask Great Questions v2.0 posts for tips on getting the best support from the Community on your issues.

I am also unsure how to use data sources. Like I say I am very new to this.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.