GraphQL error: There was a problem fetching the data, please check your input and try again

Hi!
I’m syncing my app to a Google Sheets file but when I try to connect it, it shows me this:
GraphQL error: There was a problem fetching the data, please check your input and try again.

The file has 4 pages: Foglio1, Foglio2, Foglio3, Foglio6 and this happens when I try to get Foglio2 and Foglio3.
Same problem i guess, it shows me the name as Foglio4 instead of Foglio2, dont know why.

Somebody can help?

This is what happens when i click on “Sync from source” in the Design of the List

!

This is the actual page, dont know why it syncs uncorrectly

!

Hey @maurizio.polverini89, sorry for the delay getting back to you.

Is it an option to remove the spreadsheet and add it back in again?

Or could you try loading it in a new “test” project just to see if that works?

Thanks,

Hi Dom, apparently if fixed itself after few days.

Thank you very much!

I am having the same problem. I hooked up a simple Google Sheet to my project and get the below error:
There was a problem fetching the data, please check your input and try again.
I tried removing and re-adding and also changing the name of the sheet to contain no spaces. My Google account is all authenticated as well. Any help is appreciated.

Did you remove the sheet and add it back through the Data Sources tab @tdksa90j5mj (not in your project, but at the account level)

Thanks for getting back to me. Based on your suggestion, I deleted all data sources from the account level, but I cannot add data source from there (see below)

So I added from the project level to no avail. I even made the Google sheet open to all in case it was an authentication issue (I am using my GSuite account for all auth)

I will keep poking around, again, thanks for your reply.

Sounds more like an issue with row headers so - do you have merged cells or headers taking up multiple rows?

Can you share a copy of the sheet with me??

Thanks very much for the help and attention. I have switched to a local list for now, so i can keep working, but here is the google sheet I was trying to work with:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WEeEb58aA_RhIT9HB3qabXfgm-dH1h2kcvJyWz1Vi4I/edit#gid=0

the app is simply to add and edit inventory in google sheets, with some AI twists I plan to add later with an API call.

I suspect the issue might be with the images @tdksa90j5mj - did you try using URLs (or base64 encodings!!) or your images instead?

Thanks for the help. To your point, I went ahead and just deleted the whole Google Sheet, created a new one with just headers, made it public/shared by anyone with link and I still cannot connect to it.
I will stay with the local file for now.
john