Error Msg: "GraphQL error: There was a problem fetching the data, please check your input and try again"

Hi,
for some reason my MAN First Visits Google Sheet Source File can’t be accessed and I keep receiving the displayed error msg when I try to open it. So I deleted the source file completely from Thunkable in the hope that a fresh version of the source file would solve the issue but I am still having the same problem.

Image:

I have also included a video link to help visually explain my problem.

What has gone wrong?

None of my screens that rely on my MAN First Visits Google Sheet Source File are displaying any data. Even with a new Source File Google Sheet.

I have had a look at the “solutions” for this issue in previous posts and some of them, I don’t even understand.

Is there some kind soul out there who could help me to resolve this?

Here is a link to my project:

https://x.thunkable.com/copy/03ecc628eb49b4527ec711b57fbde92f

Best regards,

Andos.

Hi @andos-avlog, sorry to hear you are having issues with your Google Sheets data. I have gone ahead and reset your Google Sheets authorization. Could you try adding in the original data source and see if you are still receiving the same error?

Thanks so much!

Hi Matt,
thanks for your reply. I have again completely removed the " MAN First Visits Google Sheet Source File" from my Thunkable App and then reapplied it. I authorised my Google account to accept the permissions and then tried to access my data like I had shown in the previous video. I am still being presented with the same error msg followed by the white screen when I click one of the GSheet tabs.

It’s as though all connection to the app screens that read its data has been lost.

Best regards,

Andos.

Hi Matt, it has been a few weeks since I replied to your response. I am now responding to you again as I suspect that you have not noticed my previous message. Below is my previous message to you:

" Hi Matt,
thanks for your reply. I have again completely removed the " MAN First Visits Google Sheet Source File" from my Thunkable App and then reapplied it. I authorised my Google account to accept the permissions and then tried to access my data like I had shown in the previous video. I am still being presented with the same error msg followed by the white screen when I click one of the GSheet tabs.

It’s as though all connection to the app screens that read its data has been lost.

Best regards,

Andos. "

MANFVSourceFileErrorMsg-Screenshot 2023-05-04 19.49.17

I have also included a video link to help visually explain my problem.

Further to my previous response, I am still stuck with the exact same problem as originally reported. This problem has not been resolved for me. Please help!

Best regards,

Andos.

Hi @andos-avlog, could you send me a PM with a link to the Google sheet itself so that we can inspect the file further?

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.