Google Map - add multiple markers

Getting this

Would appreciate if you could throw more light on how this can be accomplished

@sysads - In your table you have the lon/lat set to single line text. Try changing this to numbers with a higher decimal count and enable negatives.

1 Like

I had a bad feeling that would be the issue but still stuck to the sample provided. Yes this fixed the issue. Thanks

1 Like

hey @albert is possible get image from airtable, and show on de description of any marke! thanks

Hereā€™s the image of the Airtable ā€“ hope this helps!

15%20PM

@albert i mean in blocks how can i in the map mark description show a airtable image

Got it ā€“ I think it only accepts text for the map marker description unfortunately. Hopefully weā€™ll be able to support images in the marker descriptions in a future update!

Albert

1 Like

@albert Is it possible when I click on any mark on the map to send the image in airtable to image component?

All, I found that when testing on Android I only get a crash when the keyboard is open. If the keyboard is dismissed, I get no crash. I hope this helps.

Did you open an empty project, display the keyboard, and crash on Android? I have not seen this.

If you find a bug, then I ask you to give a link to the project or show the blocks that cause the application to crash in Live on Android.

I tried to recreate the crash with a empty project with a map, text_input and code to place a pin on the map. I could not recreate the crash in Live Test or installed on android.

Hey everyone! Itā€™s been a little while since this has been talked about but Iā€™m running into a problem while trying to display multiple markers from airtable. Theyā€™re displayed, but when you click on one, regardless of whether or not thereā€™s a ā€œon marker pressā€ block set up, thereā€™s an error that crashes the app.

I had started a new topic with it here. Iā€™d appreciate if you would take a look.

I should also note that I loaded @albertā€™s app into my account and it worked fine, but when I borrowed his blocks to recreate how he displays the markers, the error still occurs.

I think the error comes from your data source then. The blocks donā€™t lie. Iā€™d you copied perfectly the project should work. Else, itā€™s the code.

1 Like

Hii I know Iā€™m sending this post 2 years late, but could you make your project public or reshare your link again? This is perfect for my app, but I need to see how you code your project again because it says I canā€™t go into a private project if Iā€™m not a PRO thunkable account. Thank you sooo much!

Hey @leen204c2, is there anything in the app that would help you? This is a tutorial by @domhnallohanlon

Cartographr: How to work with the Map Component

Thanks, but I was wondering what blocks were used to make the markers on the map possible. Right now, I canā€™t access the link, and Iā€™ve tried other successful codes but it doesnā€™t work for me for some reason.
Here are my blocks:

Thank you and please help me,
Nicole

1 Like

Oops the moment I sent this message I was able to fix my problem somehow. I started from scratch again, but I did it. Thanks a lot!

2 Likes

Hi Albert,
It also makes an error when trying to see your project, could you share with me how you have the programming blocks?