Google Map - add multiple markers

Hey @dgarcia09, it looks like that’s a private project so I’m not sure if you’ll be able to copy it right now.

Fortunately Albert has a similar sample app here:

https://docs.thunkable.com/sample-apps#sf-popos 2

Can you tell us a little more about the app you’re trying to build David?

Thanks!

Hey @domhnallohanlon I’m trying to build an app where a list of providers close to the user is displayed on the map.

1 Like

Check mapquest. They have an easy api for this I’ve been looking at the last two days

Also an easy api for turn by turn directions which could then be placed on a google map as navigation lines

2 Likes

Hi @jared and all the others that work with the map component,

I also work with airtable, I fetch some or all rows and iterate through the list. The following block helps:
grafik

The “latitude” and “longitude” inputs of Map.addMarker seem to be not able to convert a “string” to a “float” by themselves, so please add the math blocks and multiply just by 1.0. This work on iOS and on Android.

BTW: it makes no difference, if you declare the latitude / longitude in airtable as a number. I might be wrong but I think that airtable delivers always a string, so you have to convert it always in your app.

1 Like

Airtable delivers numbers only when you explicitly ask it to. Otherwise it returns strings