Error running Thunkable companion

Hi everybody! Can anyone help me out with this error? I tested my app with beta testers and none of them had this error. Now my app is published publicly and aproximately 10% of my iOS users are running with this error. Everyone of them, but one, managed to get rid of it by uninstalling and re-installing the app. Still I don´t want my users to run with it. I checked if the variable displayed there
"randomitem2/Flashcards/Gi… " is null and it is not null, but maybe I am missing something.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

Hi @rojored12,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with this. I’m a little confused - you say your app is published but your title says there is an error with the Thunkable companion?

Did you call you app Thunkable Companion? Can you send us a link to your app store listing?
Do the 10% of your users have anything in common? Are the all using the same version of iOS by any chance?

Hey!
No my app name is not “Thunkable Companion”
I tried to contact the users that have had this issue and the ones that replied me have iOS 12.1.4, but many of my users that didn´t have any problem also run that same iOS.

Here are the links:

Hi, any news?

Hi again, sorry for keep asking but I have more customers having this issue and I need to know if there is something to do to fix this.
Thanks