Display an Image by its URL in a data viewer list

Hi,
I need to display only SOME DATA from an airtable table.
To do it, I get query results using WebAPI and then I put results on a local table.
The problem is that I get Image as an URL And I don’t know if it’s possible to display un image by URL in an image object.
Is it possible?
How can I do alternatively?
thank you

Yes, you can display an image by giving the URL. You just do something like this:

1 Like

The problem is that I’m populating a data viewer list

So “Immagine” should already be the picture value but It doesn’t seem to work.

Can you notice something wrong with it?

1 Like

Can you just show the url in the screen in a label? Just to be sure that your object blocks returns the proper url text.

1 Like

You’re right, there was an error “translating” the object, 'cause Immagine is a list and not a simple property.
Now I can get the right url.
There was another error. If there are no image, the list is empty and so I have to manage the exception.
Thank you!

2 Likes

How to insert an if case in a value assignment? I would like to insert an empty string to Immagine value, if property Immagine doesn’t exist but i can’t figure out how to do it.
This is the structure I use to fill records of my table I use to populate data viewer list.

1 Like

That’s what this Control block is for:

1 Like

Wow! Has it always existed? I’ve never seen it before :sweat:
Thank you!

1 Like

You’re welcome! It’s been there a while, I think. It’s an easy one to miss.

Now I’ blocked to HOW to determine if the “Immagine” property exist in my object.
Any suggestion?

1 Like

How about using the pink ‘get object properties’ of your object, then using the blue list block that searches for a term in the list?

1 Like

The “problem” is that Get object properies return a crash if no property with that name is found.
It doesn’t allow exception or error terminal

1 Like

I meant this one: image

1 Like

Ah ok, sorry for the misunderstanding, you are suggesting to get the whole properties and check the list result.
I’ll try :wink:
thank you!

1 Like

Perfect. It seems to work! And this is how the code is:

Thank you!

2 Likes