Gray circle in Data Viewer List, Not linking to Image in Google Sheets

I’m a new user of Thunkable, and want to have a list which includes a different image for each list item. To do this, I made a google sheet with data, and included one column for image URLs.

I followed the procedure in this video to format the url according to his advice, and yet when I see the final product, no image comes up, just a new gray circle where the image should be. What does this mean and how do I get my individual image to show?

I’ve double checked the typing of my adapted url, so it’s not just a mistype. Thanks so much in advance for your help!

You should notice that he changed a detail in the link to be able to load the image. But it would be better if you shared the code you are using to make it easier to help.

Yes I did change it as he advised. I can’t share the code because thunkable is a no code platform— I can’t code which is why I use it

This is a very old video and not made by Thunkable. It is always best to view as many tutorials made by Thunkable and from our YouTube page to get the best results.

If you’re wanting to have the images show in the data viewer, they will need to end with PNG, JPG, GIF, SVG, etc.

If you’re wanting to save images, we recommend using Cloudinary.

You can also use a URL that ends in that file extension. The issue with loading them into a Google Drive is that the shareable URL is the image in a preview screen, those will never load in Thunkable or any other coding platform (No code or not).