Dataview search on google sheet?

Hello, I am writing with google translate. I apologize if there is a typo.

I can show my data in google sheet with dataview. There is nothing wrong. However, no matter how long I searched, I couldn’t do anything that could search the data from google sheet. How can I get the data from google sheet to search? In the lectures I watch, he always searches for whatever articles are written in the module. I need to show a 3200-line dataview and search is required. Can you guide me for this?

Thank You

1 Like

You need to build something like this

https://x.thunkable.com/projectPage/600c35d2f153060012143dc8

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your kind reply. I will try your post on my own project. I will inform you if it is working or not. Thank you again.

Hi Muneer;
I do not know if I am doing a mistake. I guess the sample application does not work. The viewlist table is empty even though I add there the search does not return any results.

Thank You

1 Like

First go to the table in the project and check the content of it so you can search from the content.

Of course you can change the content to anything you like but I suggest you first try it as is.

Thank you very much for your help and attention. However, the preview won’t return any results when searching. It also cannot find the data contained in Masterlist.

1 Like

Recheck the project now.

I made a change to view all records at the start of the app and when you search it will limit the view ti your search list.

You need to delate what you have and use the link to get the updated project.

Hey Muneer, you’re perfect. It will be easy to unravel the rest. Thank you very much for guiding.

1 Like

Want to Data from Sheet (It’s retrieve from Query - like i want to list current day Birthday show in list, so i will query command use in sheet , but when i call sheet , its get error

1 Like

I didn’t quite understand what you are trying to do. Appreciate if you can show screenshot of your code or explain with more details.

Firstly thanks a lot for sharing the logic. Secondly the code is working excellent for single column search and display but I have two columns in the master list and would like to display the second column details also in subtitle layout corresponding to first column search result. Hope I am clear in my question.

1 Like

Are you searching two columns? or searching one column and displaying multi columns?