Copy blocks across screens

Hi, I’m new to this platform. I’m wondering if there is a way to copy blocks from 1 screen to another. I found the backpack feature via youtube but I do not see this on any of my projects. I currently have the free version. Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance.

Yes, you can copy and paste blocks to other screens in the same project. Click the block(s) you want and then click Edit–>Copy or use shortcut keys. Then go to a different screen, click anywhere (not sure if that’s necessary) and then click Edit–>Paste or use shortcut keys. Sometimes the pasted blocks appear outside of the current view but you should be able to find them.

1 Like

Hi @Tatiang. I do not see the Edit feature on the menu when I right-click the block. Please see attached image. I must be doing something wrong. Thanks.

It won’t work to right-click because that’s using a custom pop-up menu in Thunkable. And actually, Edit–>Copy and Edit–>Paste from the browser menu don’t work after all. So you’ll need to use shortcut keys. On a Mac, that’s command+C and command+V. On a PC, that’s ctrl+C and ctrl+V.

Thank you! That works for me. Very much appreciated.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.