[Solved] Copying blocks and screens in X

I can’t find the backpack. I am in X, not classic.

Can I copy whole screens? That would be cool.

2 Likes

It’s impossible. And no backpack.

1 Like

Dislike!!

2 Likes

any idea when these feattures would become available?

What I find lacking in Thunkable is information on whats coming. Its only when someone asks, and if he gets lucky, there wil be an official response.

1 Like

It is possible, select your blocks and perform CTRL+C and CTRL+V

4 Likes

CTRL + C and CTRL + V does not allow copying screens and blocks between applications, which are discussed in this topic.

1 Like

He is talking about duplicating screens no ? If not, my bad then :slight_smile:

1 Like

He asks about “Can I copy whole screens?”

1 Like

It would be nice to copy a screen inside an application, or copy a row, even. That would save time. Cntr C and V don’t work for me.

1 Like

CTRL+C and CTRL+V only works for the block section

1 Like

Got it!

2 Likes

Can’t copy screens… omg…

1 Like

Same!

1 Like

What sort of apps are you building @Lin?

Typically copying a screen is a sign that your UI can be made more efficient?

1 Like

From x.thunkable.com

This is the minimum i could reduce my blocks, and i have to repeat those for 10s of design similar parts, if there was a general button, general label tool i could make blocks to adjust themselves trough variables like in android thunk

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback @maxb, we’re working on this at the moment.

3 Likes

Has this been implemented yet?

1 Like

Or that you are transposing logic from one of your app to another without wanting to recode everything from scratch…

2 Likes

I am building lots of kinds of apps!

Any update on this topic? I am working on my first build and I don’t think I’ve seen a copy and paste anywhere yet. CTRLC/V does not work either. It would be great to be able to copy buttons and sheets. I understand that an efficient app is better with only one sheet but the structure I am working on would require far to many “Show/Do not Show rules”