Click4Money On PlayStore

Hi thunkers :grinning:
My App Click4Money in now out and you can earn money with it.

1. Open chests with clicks
  2. Earn money or bonus points for it
  3. Redeem your money through paypal and participate in sweepstakes with bonus points.

This is a youtube trailer about App:

I hope you like it and enjoy it, if you find any bug please let me know

Link App : https://goo.gl/sN7NZS

This kind of apps always ends with their advertising accounts terminated, and to make 1 or 2 dollars you have to spend hours boringly clicking something or watching the same ads hundreds of times.

Hello Italo and thanks for your comment, in my app there is a great system of referrals, rewarding with 0.50€ for each person who downloaded the app with your code, that is to say only with four people who use your code and you would have 2€ without need to see ads, I encourage you to try it.

Also, the app is made in Makeroid, not Thunkable… I am on Makeroid community too.

It was actually made in Thunkable, but I had to pass it to Makeroid by videorewards

1 Like

guys can any one give me aia file like example click for money type app,

You can use this Propellar Ads using DIRECT LINK add.

1 Like

YeA propeller ads are the best to use for those click4money apps

1 Like

I saw a lot of tutorials on how to make a click4money apps or they call it task app via PAYTM and also made with Thunkable. MY question is how do they pay the user for using the app. Especially if their app is new do they use their own money first to pay the user and wait for admob/any adplatform earnings… just curious

how about for you @ivan_moreno

1 Like

Hi, the first month, the safest is that you have to put your money to pay users, then from the second month if everything is going well, you make it profitable with admob, in my case the profitability pretty well, I do not know how it will be in others cases.

These types of apps are not allowed by Google.

1 Like