Cannot use latest version and still see old version even clearing cache

I cannot use latest version of Thunkable even though I cleared all cache history. What should I do? Everytime I log in to Thunkable, I still see the old version. Please help. Thank you so much.

1 Like

How old is the version? I’ve definitely had Thunkable warp back a minute or two occasionally – it’s like it fails to save the new work. I’ve never lost more than a couple minutes, although I’ve occasionally seen folks reporting losing quite a bit more, especially on very slow/interrupted internet.

2 Likes

When working on an app for a decent amount of time, are usually get those warps about once every 30 minutes or so. The screen goes white and then it reloads. Once it comes back, I do lose a little bit of work but as @catsarisky mentioned, it’s not usually more than a minute or two of work.

1 Like

Could it mean he is not seeing DnD UI?

That was my interpretation anyway @muneer!

@jib.gencodeiwudqi you need to make sure the Try it out box is checked to use the latest version of the platform.
use_dnd

Hope that helps!

1 Like

okay sir. but, when i run on “Try it out”, i can’t use Realtime DB on thunkable project. how to use realtime DB on Try it out. i have to use it for my school project. i try on the old version, i got lot of a lagging project. and i’ve done clearing cache on my browsers. thanks

You can add it from the blocks section.

1 Like

Thank you everyone. I checked Try it out and it works now! How dumb I am… :crazy_face:. Thanks again for every reply. :pray: :pray:

2 Likes