Bluetooth Client + Server component available in thunkable Pro?

Hi, My name is Douglas Tovar from Venezuela, I would like known if Bluetooth Client + Server component is available in thunkable Pro version, because in free version just I see Bluetooth_Low_Energy component and it isn’t work at my Android device

1 Like

What error is showing when using Bluetooth?

The list of components you see in FREE version is the same list of the PRO version. There are no additional components for PRO only functionality such as the publish as web app and personalization of your app.

1 Like

I’m using this public project at my Android device, Thunkable, when I press Refresh button the app not list any devices.

thank you . I appreciate your answer

1 Like

I have tested your project. It works fine but you need to check for error like this

If there is an error it will be displayed in the list. If all is OK then you will see available devices.

Remember, BLE does not work in the computer or in the web. BLE can only be tested with Android Thunkable live app. For iOS, you need to install the app to test.

Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Thank you. I don’t know what is happening because I tested in a xiaomi 9A Android 10 but the smartphone not show any bluetooth device and not show errors when is scanning new devices

1 Like

The BLE scan function requires Location Services to be active and will fail if Location Services is switched off. This is why you need to use the error green block to check if there is a problem.

I made few changes on your project to make it show information messages.

BLE Scan for Douglas

Check this.

2 Likes

I tested again, but the smartphone still not scan any bluetooth device. in appInventor and Kodular work fine with bluetooth client.

this is a printscreen of my device with BLE

1 Like

thank you for help me muneer, I will try to see what is happening with my smartphone and thunkable projects.

1 Like

It works fine with me.

If I try to scan while Location Services is OFF then I get this screen

And if all ok then it will scan and I can see my ear buds as shown

Let me know if I can help further.

1 Like

here are both screen with errors of bluetooth and location errors.

my smartphone can see other devices from setting options, but it can’t see them at the thunkable app

1 Like

excuseme, do you use free thunkable or pro version ?

1 Like

I have PRO subscription but this problem has nothing to do with PRO/Free subscriptions.

I don’t known but I have seen some projects with BLE and the users has Pro subscription when I copy it to my projects not work for me, I tested them at least from 2 smarphone but scan devices option not work

1 Like

please can you send me .apk file downloaded from your PRO subscriptions, just I want do a test

1 Like

Ok, will do this tomorrow. It’s 11 pm where I live. Tomorrow I will make APK and also I have another free account which I will share the project with the free account and test from there.

2 Likes

excellent, see you tomorrow. goodnight

1 Like

See the APK in this link

And this is the latest project BLE Demo for Douglas

Hi and thank you, what is your opinion about this. with your apk works for me

1 Like