Better looking app launcher icons

HI all,

When user install my app on their android system it will look like this;

Google Photos

which is good but not great.

I would like to fill out the white space with a color which better support my main icon.

Did anybody solve this issue?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hi @henrikhngj5,

What I recommend doing (which is what I do all the time) is allow your logo to float on a white background. Can you make the bowling pins, bowling ball and black text without the background? Or even make the coloured background circular with no hard edges.

Also along with this, you should fill out a feature request on GitHub. This way your feature request will get noticed and one of the Thunkable Team will let you know about this feature.

2 Likes

thanks @eoinparkinson your post helped a lot and I just submitted a handfull of requests :slight_smile: which mae me feel much better !! d

2 Likes

Awesome! Be sure to share your app in #SuccessfullyTHUNKd when it’s done! We’d love to see it.

2 Likes

Already shared there

1 Like

:eyes: I must have missed it. I’ll have a look now.

It is easy @eoinparkinson, there are so many - in app store it is found under the name HRBowling

1 Like

Just downloaded it and tried it out. I only play bowling for a bit of fun now and again with friends. This app is really cool!

1 Like

Thanks Eoin, I was trapped in my home for 3 months due to corona and decided this was how to spend it - never before made a mobile app in my life, but it has been super fun!

2 Likes